Tuesday, November 2, 2010

301010 (Graduation Day)

Hello all,

Da lama rasenye x update . Ni pown kene update bcuz adik sedara da bising sbb ckp asyik cerita yg sme je. So dye bosan tgk. Sorry larh kepada yang terasa 2. hhe. 

Btw, actually skrg I freshly graduate from MJSC Pasir Salak. This is myb the last year i was there or maybe not. My ranking for the whole batch for this graduation is number 35 out of 134. And my name was listed in 2nd class upper which is for people who get 3.00 until 3.49. Dalam list 2nd class upper my ranking is number 6. Not too bad , with overall PNG 3.47. =) 

After graduate , as usual la form 3 bley balik so kteorg semua balik ke kampung halaman setelah sebulan lebih  balik sbb lepas PMR kteorg ad program as known as Program MIGTY just for form 3 , it is the program for us after having our PMR . Tapi bila sehari dua duk kat umah rase bosan larh pulak , rasa mcm nk balik jew skolah balik . And skrg ni masing - masing tgh sibuk nk wat reunion bcuz da rase bosan duk kat umh . =( 

I think thats all for today . I'll update another story later .






























  















No comments:

Post a Comment